Spending time in Colorado’s capital is something all avid travelers should experience if they find themselves in the Centennial State this summer. Whether you’re a solo jet setter, a romantically involved couple, or a touring family caravan, there are plenty of things to do in Denver for short-term stays or extended vacations. With a rich history and a wide range of activities, summer in Denver provides a boundless platform to create unforgettable memories. Ideally located throughout the “Mile-High City,” Effortless Stay boasts an exemplary assortment of Denver vacation rentals within proximity to the community’s most prevalent attractions, landmarks, and events. So to help you decide how to spend your time, we composed a handy guide that will undoubtedly pique your interest and point you in the right direction.
7 Things to Do in Denver, Colorado During a Summer Vacation
From world-class museums to captivating music venues, there are easily enough things to do in Denver to keep you entertained during your summer retreat and then some! With restaurants returning to full capacity, bars resuming operations, and our favorite music venues reopening, you’ll be able to carry out all of your most pressing vacation ideas. Read on to find out how our suggestions may line up with your interests and itinerary.
- The Denver Art Museum features rotating exhibits ranging from burgeoning local artists to world-renowned masters of their craft. Complemented by the curations of Gio Ponti and Daniel Libeskind, DAM features an unrivaled collection of Native and Western American artwork.
- Denver’s robust craft beer scene will take some time to navigate, so you may want to consider a Brewery Walking Tour with Get Your Guide to become acclimated to one of the nation’s most celebrated micro-brewery collections.
- The Boulder County Farmers Market at Union Square presents a unique opportunity to collect local produce and other goods amid live music and fresh air.
- Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre is a must-stop destination for anyone looking for outdoor entertainment, from drive-in movie nights to world-class musical performances.
- Grab an e-scooter from either Lime or Bird and let the good times roll while exploring Denver’s nooks and crannies.
- Head to Coors Field for an affordable ballpark experience. Tickets sell for as little as $8, which allows you to “splurge” on hotdogs, burgers, and beverages.
- Denver Botanic Gardens showcases dozens of horticulturally significant arrangements from rainforest flowers to desert cacti, along with a rotation of art exhibits.
Vacation Lodging | Hotels and Short-Term Rentals in Denver
Now that you have a few items to add to your “things to do in Denver” list, you’ll start to feel like a local in no time! Whether you’re looking for a unique hotel experience in the heart of Mile-High City or a Denver vacation rental, Effortless Stay has you covered for short-term and extended visits. No matter your lodging needs, our comfortable accommodations will make you feel at home. For more information or to make reservations, please contact us online or call 720-292-8891.